FAULTY OR DAMAGED STOCK
Faulty or damaged stock will be replaced at no charge only if HD Supplements is notified within 14 days of receipt of goods. Proof of faulty or damaged stock must be supplied.
If an order has been received and it is incorrect through the fault of HD Supplements, it will be replaced with the correct order (or if not available a product of same cost) to you or a full refund of the incorrect item(s) (not including the shipping cost) will be given upon its return to the HD Supplements.
It is the customers’ responsibility to review the goods received prior to opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be accepted back for exchange or credit, if the goods are unopened & in their original condition.
EXCHANGE & CHANGE OF MIND
Exchanges will only be accepted if:
- It is within 7 days of receiving goods
- The product has not been opened or tampered with
- You will need to pay the postage back to HD Supplements unless dropped off & be re-charged a new postage fee for transport of new item..
- The staff will inspect your product to verify that the product has not been opened or tampered with. If the product has been opened/tampered with, no exchange will be granted, and a new postage will be charged if you wish to have your goods returned.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the delivery address provided during the order placement is accurate and up to date. Once the package leaves HD Supplements it is not responsible for failed deliveries or loss of items if the customer has contacted the courier directly to make changes to the delivery location or requested attempted redelivery.
Lost or Stolen Items
- If an order is marked as delivered by our courier service but is lost or stolen, we recommend reaching out to the courier service directly to file a claim or investigation. HD Supplements cannot be held responsible for items that are confirmed as delivered by the courier service.
- In the event that a delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our courier service will typically make additional attempts to deliver your order. It is important to be available at the delivery address during the scheduled delivery times to ensure successful delivery.
Unit 5, 66-68 Heathcote Road, Moorebank, 2170
Should you wish to discuss any return issues please do not hesitate to contact us.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 475 677 699